The Oregon Department of Human Services on Friday announced the launch of a new app for people to manage medical, food, cash and child care benefits they receive from the state.
The app’s development was partially funded by the United States Department of Agriculture’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, ODHS said.
Here are details from ODHS about how to use the app and manage benefits.
People in Oregon can use the free app to:
- Create a ONE Online account.
- Access their existing ONE Online account.
- Report changes to household information including address, contact information and income.
- Upload requested documents using a smartphone camera.
- Get updates on application status and check if it is approved, denied, or pending, and what actions might need to be taken.
- See and download notices that were mailed.
- Find the next renewal date for their benefits.
- Get important, time-sensitive alerts and notifications about benefits on mobile devices.
- View benefit issuance history for food and cash payments.
People who serve as Authorized Representatives for people with benefits are also able to use the app.
How to manage your medical, food, cash and child care benefits:
- By phone at: 1-800-699-9075. All relay calls accepted.
- Online at: benefits.oregon.gov
- Through the free Oregon ONE Mobile app available on Apple and Android app stores
- In person at an office near you: Find an office.
- In your language: Help in Your Language
- By mail at: ONE Customer Service Center, PO Box 14015, Salem, OR 97309
- By fax at: 503-378-5628
Resources to help meet basic needs
- Find food resources in your community: needfood.oregon.gov.
- Learn about government programs and community resources for older adults and people with disabilities: Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon at 1-855-673-2372 or www.adrcoforegon.org.
- Dial 2-1-1, or text your zip code to 898-211, www.211info.org
- Find local resources and support by contacting your local Community Action Agency: www.caporegon.org/find-services/
- Oregon Department of Human Services help center