Madras Sonic damaged by early morning fryer fire

A fryer caught fire early Wednesday morning at the Sonic in Madras, according to Jefferson County Fire.

Firefighters arrived on scene to find smoke and fire coming from inside the building.

Crews say the fire system was activated, but did not extinguish the fire.

They made access to the roof to check for extensions and stayed on the scene for more than an hour.

The fryer was a total loss.

FacebooktwittermailFacebooktwittermail

Join the Conversation

Top Local Stories

  541.749.5151

co-daily