Fire damages bathroom at Farewell Bend Park, suspects sought

Courtesy Bend Fire & Rescue

A fire Sunday night damaged a bathroom at Farewell Bend park.

Deputy Fire Marshal Dan Derlacki said Bend Fire & Rescue responded just before 7 p.m.

Crews found a trash can in the bathroom building off Reed Market Road on fire, but they were able to quickly put it out.

The fire was limited to one of the bathroom stalls, causing about $1,000 in damage.

Derlacki said the damage was limited because the building is built out of concrete blocks.

The fire is under investigation currently.

If anyone has any information related to this fire to please call dispatch at 541-693-6911.


Top Local Stories