As we continue through construction season, please remember to slow down, read traffic signs and stay on the designated detour routes. Check in weekly on upcoming closures and detours at bendoregon.gov/traffic.
- SE Wilson Avenue between SE 3rd street and SE 15th street for potholing activities, intermittent single lane closure with flagging, starting 8/16/21
- NW Jamison Street between Empire Avenue and Halfway Road for work related to the CSEP project, single lane closures with flagging, begins 7/28/21
- SW Mt Washington Drive between Mountaineer Way and SW Chandler Ave for ROW improvements, single lane closure with flagging, 8/11/21 – 9/15/21, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Pump Station Decommissioning – This project will decommission the Tri-Peaks, Shire, and Desert Skies Pump Stations. Full road closures with local access only on affected streets beginning on 7/19/21. For further information, visit bendoregon.gov/city-projects/what-s-being-built/pump-station-decommissioning-phase-3.
- Clairaway Avenue between 27th Street and Daly Estates Drive
- Daly Estates Drive between Clairaway Avenue and the desert skies pump station
- Chase Rd from Benham Rd towards the east will be closed beginning Monday 8/23/21
- NW Silver Buckle Road – As part of the Rimrock Pump Stations Improvement project, full road closure during work hours 7 am – 6:30 pm. Roadway to be fully reopened at end of each workday and intermittently opened during each workday at 10 am and 2 pm; 7/19/2021 – 11/19/2021.
- Intersection of SE 15th Street and SE Caldera Drive for roundabout construction, full intersection closure with detour (shoefly road constructed), 7/14/21 – 9/10/21
- NW Crossing Farmers Market – special event occurring every Saturday 6/5/21 – 10/16/21. Multiple road closures related to event (listed below).
- NW Crossing Drive between Mount Washington Drive and NW Crossing Drive (Circle)
- NW John Freemont between NW Ordiway Avenue and NW Fort Clatsop Street
- NW Fort Clatsop Street between NW Ordway Avenue and NW John Fremont Street
- NE Butler Market – Purcell Intersection – closed for roundabout construction beginning May 3rd – mid September. This is part of the Empire Corridor Improvements Project. For further information, visit bendoregon.gov/empire.
- Newport Corridor Improvements Project – Various intersections along Newport Avenue to be closed due to updates in the water main and stormwater facilities. Road closures related to the project listed below.
- NW Nashville Ave between NW Drake Road and NW Newport Ave for infrastructure installation, full road closure, 4/5/21 – mid-September
- Intersection of 9th Street and Newport Avenue for infrastructure installation, full roundabout closure with detour, 4/5/21 – late-September
- Newport Avenue between NW College Way and NW Juniper Street, full closure with detour, 8/2/21 – Late November
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors. Always exercise increased caution within construction zones. Drivers should use designated detour routes. Nearby residential streets are for local traffic only.