Enter Here for a Chance to Compete in a Hole In One Challenge to Win a 2018 Lincoln SUV
The first to make a hole in one, 180 yard shot, at the challenge will win:
- A 2018 Lincoln SUV (MKX, MKC, or MKZ), 4×2 Premiere Model
Entries are closed. Invitations via evite have been sent to those who entered. Hole In One Challenge to be held at Tetherow on September 9, 2018, 2-5 p.m.
Enter the contest at ZoloMedia.com/contests/hole-in-one-challenge. Entries must be received by September 5, 2018. See below for official rules.
Hole In One Challenge – PROMOTION RULES & RESTRICTIONS
HOW TO ENTER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Promotion begins on May 23, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”). Entry deadline is September 5, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Drawing to determine up to 75 challenge winners will be held on September 6, 2018 by a representative from Zolo Media. No professional golfers (card carrying members of the USGA or PGA) allowed.
- One chance to make a hole in one, 180 yard shot, at Tetherow to win a 2018 Lincoln SUV (MKX, MKC, or MKZ valued at an MSRP of $42,000 to $43,000), 4×2 Premiere Model from Robberson Lincoln.
All entries shall become the property of TDS Broadcasting (hereafter referred to as: Zolo Media). Zolo Media, its corporate owners, and its employees, cannot be held responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, or courier will not be accepted.
1. The promotion is open to the general public who reside in the Central Oregon region of Oregon, but winner must be 21 years or older, must hold a valid Oregon driver’s license and secure automotive insurance.
2. Employees of Zolo Media, of its parent company, or any prize supplier or any entity directly involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, including “in-laws” of each) and households (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
3. This promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Winner agrees to pay all applicable local, state, and federal taxes, and licensing fees for prize. All taxes relative to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. The prize: One chance to make a hole in one at Tetherow on September 9, 2018, 2-5 p.m., to win a 2018 Lincoln SUV (MKX, MKC, or MKZ), 4×2 Premiere Model (base model) from Robberson Lincoln, at an MSRP of $42,000 to $43,000. Actual prize vehicle will be determined by Robberson Ford Management before September 6, 2018. Car value is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. All eligible entries will be included in the drawing of the Winners. The Winners of the chance to play the Hole In One Challenge will be notified on September 6, 2018 via phone. The first hole in one wins the prize and the contest is completed.
5. By claiming the prize, the Winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph/video and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, television & radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the Internet and picture date storage) which Zolo Media may deem appropriate.
6. In accepting the prize, the Winner acknowledges that Zolo Media or any other prize supplier or entity directly involved in this promotion may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
7. The Winner of the Hole In One challenge will be required to claim the prize by October 1, 2018.
8. Zolo Media retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
9. Zolo Media reserves the right to change, withdraw, or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
10. Promotion open to residents residing in the Central Oregon region of Oregon only.
11. One entry per person. Online entries will be submitted to Zolo Media by going to the official promotion entry form at https://centraloregondaily.com/contests/hole-in-one-challenge/. You must complete the entry form. Submissions will be accepted by U.S. Mail, email, delivered to Zolo Media (address: 63090 Sherman Road, Bend, OR 97703) or any other form of delivery as long as they reach Zolo Media by September 5, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
12. Some restrictions may apply.